When you shop using Amazon Smile, 0.5% of your purchase is donated to the charity of your choice. Set SACNAS as your charity and support #TrueDiversity in STEM every time you shop!
HOW TO SET IT UP
ON YOUR WEB BROWSER
1. Visit smile.amazon.com
2. Create / sign-in to your amazon account
3. Select “SACNAS” as your charity
- > If it is your FIRST TIME using Amazon Smile, you will be prompted to select a charity. Enter/search for “SACNAS” when prompted.
- > If you PREVIOUSLY USED Amazon Smile, you can switch your charity to SACNAS by hovering over “Supporting: [charity name]” and clicking “change” next to the charity name.
ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
1. Open the Amazon app on your phone
2. Select the main menu (=) & tap on “AmazonSmile” within Programs & Features
3. Select “Society For Advancement Of Chicanos/Hispanics & Native Americans In Science” as your charity
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate AmazonSmile in the mobile app