How to Submit
- Candidate must be a SACNAS member. Become a Member / Renew Membership Here.
- Read Candidate Criteria and Board Member Responsibilities and Expectations (PDF), SACNAS Code of Ethics and the 2021-2026 SACNAS Strategic Plan.
- Submit a completed nomination application, which includes uploading an abbreviated (5-page max) CV/resume and professional headshot.
- Submit a 5-minute (or less) video about why you want to run for the SACNAS Board of Directors.
- Nominations deadline is Monday, August 8 at 11:59pm PT. All materials must be in by this date. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Self-nominations are welcome. To nominate someone else, please share this webpage with them or contact email@example.com and provide the name and contact information of the person you would like to nominate so that SACNAS can invite them to submit their nomination materials.
Nominations deadline is
August 8, 2022 at 11:59pm PT