Upcoming Informational Webinar:
In anticipation of the nomination period, we will be hosting an informational webinar on Tuesday, June 13 at 1 pm (PDT) via Zoom. Please register here!
This is an opportunity to bring your unique skills, expertise, and experiences to lead our community and further advance our vision to achieve True Diversity in STEM and we want you to be fully informed and excited about potentially joining the Board. Please note that once you register to attend, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
How to Submit
- The candidate must be a SACNAS member. Become a Member / Renew Membership Here.
- Read Candidate Criteria and Board Member Responsibilities and Expectations (PDF), SACNAS Code of Ethics, and the 2021-2026 SACNAS Strategic Plan.
- Submit a completed nomination application, which includes uploading an abbreviated (5-page max) CV/resume and professional headshot.
- Submit a 5-minute (or less) video about why you want to run for the SACNAS Board of Directors.
- The nomination deadline is Monday, July 17 at 11:59 pm PT. All materials must be in by this date. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Self-nominations are welcome. To nominate someone else, please share this webpage with them or contact email@example.com and provide the name and contact information of the person you would like to nominate so that SACNAS can invite them to submit their nomination materials.
Nominations deadline is
July 17, 2023 at 11:59pm PT