Our 2023 Board Slate has been announced! Learn more about them here.
This is an opportunity to bring your unique skills, expertise, and experiences to lead our community and further advance our vision!
How to Submit
- The candidate must be a SACNAS member. Become a Member / Renew Membership Here.
- Read Candidate Criteria and Board Member Responsibilities and Expectations (PDF), SACNAS Code of Ethics, and the 2021-2026 SACNAS Strategic Plan.
- Submit a completed nomination application, which includes uploading an abbreviated (5-page max) CV/resume and professional headshot.
- Submit a 5-minute (or less) video about why you want to run for the SACNAS Board of Directors.
- The nomination deadline has passed and we are currently reviewing candidates.
Self-nominations are welcome. To nominate someone else, please share this webpage with them or contact email@example.com and provide the name and contact information of the person you would like to nominate so that SACNAS can invite them to submit their nomination materials.
View our informational webinar to learn more!